This beautifully crafted men's western shirt is sure to start a conversation. It's lightweight and perfect for the warmer weather.
- Western style shirt
- Fit: Not too tight, not too loose
- Color: Light brown Nomad print. The actual color of the shirt may vary slightly than what is seen on the screen
- Fabric: 100% Handprinted Cotton Fabric.
- Designed in California by Dushyant Asthana
- These fabrics are hand block-printed, hand screen-printed, hand-dyed and hand-loomed by true artisans in India.
First wash: For the first time, wash the shirt by itself in cold water. Due to the handmade nature of the fabric, colors may bleed. Wash: Machine wash in cold water. Dry: DO NOT use a dryer. Hang dry your shirt.
Sizing (in inches):
- Small - Shoulder: 17.75, Chest: 42, Shirt Length: 29.5
- Medium - Shoulder: 18.5, Chest: 44, Shirt Length: 30.5
- Large - Shoulder: 19.25, Chest: 46, Shirt Length: 31.5
- X-Large - Shoulder: 20, Chest: 48, Shirt Length: 32
Due to the labor intensive nature of the hand-printing process, our shirts are proudly made in small batches.
The fundamental concern of Dushyant Asthana is to create bold and fresh clothing sui generis constructed using classic tailoring principles and distinctive designs. Dushyant Asthana offers an alternative to the banality so often exhibited in much of the fashion industry. Tailored with the highest quality materials and hand-picked fabrics, each garment style is unique, allowing for a perfect, one-of-a-kind experience. Each garment conveys an unequaled individual identity in the hopes that it contribute to creating enigmatic memories and an audacious mode of expression for the wearer.
We believe that individuality matters. Style matters. Originality matters. And what you wear, MATTERS. Live Bold!
NOTE: Please note that the actual color of the shirt may differ from the pictures due to computer lighting and hand-printed nature of the fabric.